Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Teacher Merry Christmas











































Dear Teacher,

Merry Christmas to you, and thank you so much
for all that you do and the lives that you touch.

I know it's not easy to get my attention
but you find a way with your GREAT intervention.

You guide me and help me with manners and speech.
I'm soooo lucky for the way that you teach.

I'd rather just twirl leaves and run free. it's true.
How great I can twirl things and still learn with YOU!

I know it's not easy, and I must drive you crazy.
You never have time to daydream or be lazy.

But know you are making my whole life better!!
By helping me now with my speech and my letters...

For helping me learn to be a big boy.
On these, your holydays,
...I wish you joy.

Love,
Tommy Hedin

p.s.  ERIN,  you have taught him and loved him for 2 school years.  It means so much to us, your patience and guidance have helped him mature so much this year.  Please know how much we AND HE appreciate you.  Merry Christmas!















2 comments:

  1. This is great! I miss you guys and wish you a VERY Merry Christmas! Give Tommy a hug from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thanking another great teacher today, Erin Fitzgerald. We were SO lucky to get her for 2 years (through 2015) 10 years special ed experience, an autism degree, and a big heart.

    ReplyDelete