Friday, May 14, 2010

A Friend is a Festival of the Heart


My Friend Soren


I've got this friend named Soren..he's funny as can be!


He doesn't care that I don't talk, he wants to play with me!


He loves the hose, the trampoline, and all my favorite things.


He laughs, he shouts, he runs about - we eat and drink like kings!



He steals the hose, it makes me mad...then sprays the water high.


and soaks me while I laugh and run, while for that hose, we vie!


Let's climb the climbing wall and SHOUT! Let's put shaving cream all about!


and cover the house and cover the dog...until the neighbors are Agog!




I never played with a kid before, but Soren is SO LOUD!


He makes me play with him and well....it makes me kind of proud!

Mom keeps us playing with a smile, while Katie does her part...

I finally know what Nietzsche meant by...

A Friend is a Festival of the heart.















No comments:

Post a Comment